TCR® Storage Tank Cleaner
The TCR® storage tank cleaner has been produced for the cleaning of bulk storage tanks in tank farms or refineries with No-MAN Entry. The cleaning robot is designed for pressures of 150-200 bar but it can also be adapted on very high pressure (500 bar).
The TCR® storage tank can be operated in order to clean storage tanks containing all kind of fuels since the robot is certified for ATEX zone 0.
The TCR® storage tank cleaner has been produced for the cleaning of bulk storage tanks in tank farms or refineries with No-MAN Entry. The cleaning robot is designed to sustain high pressure up to 500 bar.
This robot is remote controlled from a safety place and ATEX zone 0 certified camera is mounted for perfect visual connection between the robot and technician. Five different options are available for high pressure water distribution and remote controlling systems therefor our partners can easily find the best option which fits ideally in their system.
TCR® storage tank cleaner can be used with drinking water or seawater. In order to increase the efficacy of the cleaning process and decrease the consumption of the valuable drinking water utilization a particularly designed tank cleaning liquid (TCR® tank cleaning liquid) is recommended.
The tank cleaning process with TCR® storage tank cleaner is carried out with highly qualified technicians.
- No-MAN Entry ank cleaning process
- Remote controlled system with permanent visual connection
- ATEX zone 0 certified tank cleaning equipment
- This cleaning method requires less manpower than the conventional cleaning activity
- The tank cleaning process is decreasing the downtime of the storage tank and at the same time it improves the safety and efficiency for operators