The Euromant® concrete lining system is an external tank lining system to rehabilitate the ring wall directly on site without an interruption of site service ensuring business continuity. It is of particular interest to seal the ring wall of storage tanks.
The ring wall on the outside of the tank is sealed between the concrete base and the steel shell of the tank in the way that corrosion of the steel, degradation of the concrete and water propagation below the tank can be avoided.
The Euromant® coating system has specially be developed to seal this area which is exposed to the high mechanical load and to harsh environmental conditions. The system consists of adhesion primers, sealing material and a UV protective final layer.
Structure of the lining system:
- Surface treatment, cleaning, degassing, remove all oil residuals
- High pressure water jet or sand blasting (SA 2,5)
- Repairing the surface and leveling of weldings with epoxy mortar
Coating Application Technology:
- Ground layer application with roller:
- For concrete subsurface (can be sanded for better adhesion): Adaflex Primer®
- For steel subsurface: Adagrund®
- Application of Euromant® layer on concrete and steel surfaces
- Application of the conductive/antistatic layer Adaflex® by rolling on concrete and steel surfaces
The above information is based on tests by approved institutes (e.g. TÜV Süd Germany) and many years of experience. As the lining performance depends on correct installation, we offer application courses for certified installers and installation supervisors and provide certificates which shall be renewed every 3 years.