The Epoflex® laminate lining system is an external lining system to line steel and/or concrete the structure directly on site without an interruption of site service ensuring business continuity. The system provides on concrete a crack bridging effect.
Structure of the lining system:
The lining system shall be applied on degreased and clean surface according to the adhesion criteria of ISO EN 18479 for epoxy based materials:
- Surface treatment, cleaning, degassing, remove all oil residuals
- Repairing the surface and leveling of weldings with epoxy mortar
Coating Application Technology:
- Application of Adaflex® primer with roller
- Manual application of lamination on surface with Epoflex® and application of a woven double layered fiber glass (450 g/m2)
- Coverage of the glassfiber with Epoflex® of the laminate
- Slightly rub or sandpaper of the entire surface, remove dust
- Application of the conductive/antistatic layer Adaflex® by rolling
The above information is based on tests by approved institutes (e.g. TÜV Süd Germany) and many years of experience. As the lining performance depends on correct installation, we offer application courses for certified installers and installation supervisors and provide certificates which shall be renewed every 3 years.