The Epoflex® TW tank lining system is an internal tank lining system to rehabilitate tanks directly on site without an interruption of site service ensuring business continuity.
The system is developed for underground and aboveground steel tanks, vessels and containers with drinking water, hot water, salt water and waste water.
Very good chemical resistance (not reinforced, not crack bridging). Cracks can be individually repaired with laminate.
Structure of the lining system:
- High pressure water jet or sand blasting
- Reprofiling with putty if it is necessary
- Create fillets with putty if it necessary
Coating Application Technology:
- No ground layer is required.
- Spraying the cover layer Epoflex® TW white
- Consumption for 800 m approx. 1.0 kg/m2
The above information is based on tests by approved institutes (e.g. TÜV Süd Germany) and many years of experience. As the lining performance depends on correct installation, we offer application courses for certified installers and installation supervisors and provide certificates which shall be renewed every 3 years.