Epoflex® TW laminate
The DOPA® system is a double wall coating sytem which provides high tank integrity. The DOPA® system is an internal tank lining system to rehabilitate tanks directly on site without an interruption of site service ensuring business continuity.The Epoflex® TW laminate tank lining system is an internal tank lining system to rehabilitate tanks directly on site without an interruption of site service ensuring business continuity.
The system is developed for underground and aboveground steel and concrete tanks, vessels and containers with drinking water, salt water and waste water.
Very good chemical resistance.
The laminate layer is applicated in order to reinforce the tank shell. Due to this the structural reinforcement of the tank, the tanks obtain in average more than 15 years of additional lifetime.
Structure of the lining system:
- High pressure water jet or sand blasting
- Reprofiling with putty if it is necessary
- Create fillets with putty if it necessary
Coating Application Technology:
- No ground layer is required.
- Manual application of lamination of surface with ADAFLEX® and application of a woven double layered fiber glass (450 g/m2)
- Coverage of the glasfiber with ADAFLEX® of the laminate
- Slightly rub or sandpaper of the entire surface, remove dust
- Spraying the cover layer EPOFLEX® TW white
- Consumption for 800 m approx. 1.0 kg/m2
The above information is based on tests by approved institutes (e.g. TÜV Süd Germany) and many years of experience. As the lining performance depends on correct installation, we offer application courses for certified installers and installation supervisors and provide certificates which shall be renewed every 3 years.