The Epoflex® 6N tank lining system is an internal tank lining system to rehabilitate tanks directly on site without an interruption of site service ensuring business continuity.
The liquid epoxy-based coating materials are classified as solvent free, high solid, non-flammable and ensuring a safe operation at the construction site.
The system has the DIBt approval (Z-59.13-347).
Structure of the lining system:
The lining system shall be applied on degreased and clean surface according to the adhesion criteria of ISO EN 18479 for epoxy-based materials:
- Surface treatment, cleaning, degassing, remove all oil residuals
- High pressure water jet or sand blasting
- Repairing the surface and leveling of weldings with epoxy mortar
Coating Application Technology:
- No ground layer is required.
- Application of Epoflex® toplayer system by spraying or rolling
- Check for pinholes with pinhole tester and rework possible pinholes
- Application of the conductive/antistatic layer Adapox® by rolling
The above information is based on tests by approved institutes (e.g. TÜV Süd Germany) and many years of experience. As the lining performance depends on correct installation, we offer application courses for certified installers and installation supervisors and provide certificates which shall be renewed every 3 years.